Can’t make it to Passover? Click the image below to watch it online by donation!
WHEN ARE THE FEAST DATES?
– Passover starts on Friday, April 3 at sunset (the beginning of Nisan 14, as the Hebraic way of rendering days starts at sunset)
– Passover ends at sunset on Saturday, April 4
– The first day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread (a High Sabbath – the start of the week when leavening is forbidden) begins at sunset on Saturday, April 4 and concludes at sunset, Sunday, April 5
– The avoidance of leavening continues through the week-long Feast of Unleavened Bread
– The seventh day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread (a High Sabbath) begins at sunset on Friday, April 10 and concludes at sunset on Saturday, April 11 (after this point, leavening is permitted again)
– The Day of Firstfruits starts at sunset on Saturday, April 11 and concludes at sunset on Sunday, April 12
– NOTE: Because Passover is on a weekly Shabbat this year, followed immediately by the High Sabbath of the first day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread, there are back-to-back Sabbaths this year.
Michael Rood will be there with his awe-inspiring re-telling of the Messiah’s final hours during the most amazing Passover seder meal you may ever experience! Plus, we have Hebraic dance lessons, and special music from Karen Taylor — all the way from California!
But there’s far MORE to this weekend than just the seder. We also have “Body, Soul & Spirit” health seminars with Dr. Mike and Jenny Wilkins of AgeVital Compounding Pharmacy, plus breakout sessions on everything from faith to finances!
And if you’re concerned about cost — we’ve got you covered! We now have FAMILY PACKAGE TICKET pricing when you register, and a ton of hotel options starting at just $87/night (see details below)!
So… what are you waiting for?
Come and experience A Rood Awakening! International’s awe-inspiring, soul-stirring remembrance of the Passover that changed the world: Worthy is the Lamb.
Embassy Suites, Charlotte-Concord
5400 John Q. Hammonds Dr. NW
Concord, NC 28027
REGISTRATION: Adults: $79 – $129
Children: $39 – $59 (ages 3-11)
Infants: Free (2 and under)
||GET TSHIRT NOW
Sliced roasted lamb with a mint-balsamic reduction
Sliced pot roast
Diced roasted root vegetables
Mushroom barley and green beans with garlic and tomatoes
Chocolate mousse for dessert
PLUS… matzah, spinach hummus, roasted red pepper hummus, thai coconut hummus, super hot horseradish (contains chili pepper), parsley, charoset, and bottomless grape juice on every table!
- FREE parking at the host hotel (Embassy Suites)
- Passover seder meal (Saturday night) is included in the ticket cost; the hotel has a lunch buffet and a full service restaurant open throughout the event at additional cost (meals may be charged to your room for Shabbat meals)
- The Passover seder is a lengthy, late night dinner; refreshments are provided during the teaching (hummus, etc. on each table). We encourage you to eat a small meal before the seder.
- Children over age 2 will receive a full seder meal; infants age 2 and under do not
- All rooms at the Embassy Suites have a mini fridge; feel free to bring your own food in between events and during Shabbat.
- Please note that the hotel has assured us that they will have minimal “springtime” decorations, but remember that not everyone at the hotel during the event has escaped the pagan influences of this time of year; thank you for being respectful of other guests.
- There will be no leavening in our Passover meal, but watch out for leaven on the hotel restaurant buffet (Feast of Unleavened Bread starts at sunset on Saturday)
- Mrs. Noah teaches children ages 4-11. Children will be with their parents during the seder and with Mrs. Noah during Shabbat Night Live on Friday, the teachings on Saturday, and the teachings on Sunday. Please register for Mrs. Noah classes when you register at the event.
- Weather in Charlotte is forecast to be partly cloudy with highs in the mid 60s-70s and lows in the mid 40s-50s. We recommend bringing a light sweater or jacket as the conference center is likely to be a little cool; and remember to dress your best for the Passover seder!
- Due to NC State Law, do NOT bring your wine or beverages into the conference area (in your own hotel room is fine). The hotel is required to confiscate any alcohol that is not purchased or provided by the hotel. Each table will be provided one bottle of Blackberry Manischewitz and bottomless grape juice.
- NEW – pick your seat for the Passover Meal on Saturday night
- Teachings from Michael Rood, Arthur Bailey, and David Jesse
- Body, Soul & Spirit workshops with Dr. Mike & Jenny Wilkins of AgeVital Compounding Pharmacy
- Children’s Classes with Mrs. Noah
- Hebraic Dance Classes
- Breakout sessions with Arthur Bailey, David Jesse, Anny Reed, Scott Laird, and Matthew Hall
- Bring It To The World Ambassador Luncheon with Michael Rood
- Matza Mixer
- All-suites, on-site hotel
Friday, April 3
11:00 am Pre-registration
12:00 pm Breakout sessions with Anny Reed, Scott Laird, and Matthew Hall, plus Hebraic Dance Class I
1:30 pm Breakout sessions with Dr. Mike and Jenny Wilkins of AgeVital Compounding Pharmacy, and David Jesse
3:00 pm Breakout sessions with Dr. Mike and Jenny Wilkins of AgeVital Compounding Pharmacy, and Arthur Bailey, plus Hebraic Dance Class II
4:00 pm Matzah Mixer & Registration
7:00 pm Praise and worship
7:45 pm Children’s Class with Mrs Noah
8:00 pm Shabbat Night Live with Michael Rood
Saturday, April 4
9:00 am Doors open
9:30 am Praise and worship with Special Guest Karen Taylor
9:50 am Children’s Class with Mrs. Noah
10:00 am Teaching with Michael Rood
12:00 pm Bring It To The World Ambassador Lunch with Michael Rood
2:00 pm Praise & worship with Aviv Worship
2:30 pm Children’s Class with Mrs. Noah
2:30 pm Teaching with David Jesse
4:00 pm Doors close for Passover meal set-up
6:00 pm Doors open for Passover meal
7:00 pm Passover meal and teaching with Michael Rood
Sunday, April 4
8:00 am Doors open
8:30 am Praise and worship with Aviv Worship
9:00 am Children’s Class with Mrs. Noah
9:00 am Teaching with Arthur Bailey
11:00 am Teaching with Michael Rood
12:20 pm Mikveh in the hotel pool
Host: Michael Rood
Michael Rood is an author, historian, teacher, broadcaster, and life-long student of the Bible. Famous for his no-nonsense teaching style, he reveals the beauty and simplicity of the Gospel, while exposing Christian traditions and fairytales that prevent believers from realizing their true calling. If you’ve been desperate for “something more,” be prepared to learn the answers that will revitalize your relationship with your Creator, and shine light on the evidence that proves the Bible’s veracity.
Many families around the world use Mrs. Noah’s family study programs each week – along with other materials she develops. Her “funky” adventure stories are designed for growing families who want to expand their children’s awareness – using their imaginations – to feel the LIVING Scriptures, and how they can change our lives.
Apostle Bailey’s ministries span the continents of Africa, Asia and North America, equipping God’s people for the work of ministry and to answer the call of leadership, discipleship and service. With a focus on spirit-filled living, community revitalization and reconciliation he is uniquely gifted to raise the levels of expectation and standards of his audience, helping them to strive to know God, to listen to His voice and to respond to the challenge of being the Sons and Daughters of God.
In 2008, David traveled to Israel for the first time, and since then he has described himself as “a ruined man, who wouldn’t want it any other way.” His eclectic career path has seen him keep one foot in the ministry world, and the other in business. This combination of experience has uniquely prepared him to reach a new generation of Believers for the purpose of changing the world in Yeshua’s name.
Dr. Mike and Jenny Wilkins
Dr. Mike and Jenny are sponsors of A Rood Awakening! International programming, hosts of Body, Soul & Spirit health videos on ARoodAwakening.tv and owners of AgeVital Compounding Pharmacy. Their passion is to see the body of Messiah be the healthiest people on the planet by focusing on the individual, because different people with different bodies have different needs! Innovative healing and wholeness is their specialty, and they will share their knowledge!
Anny is Director of Ministry Development for A Rood Awakening! International; she also comes from a long family line of entrepreneurs. She owned her first business at the age of 21, and now owns a successful specialty automotive company with her husband. She also founded a non-profit that serves the needy in the Charlotte and Rock Hill area in South Carolina. Anny knows a lot about finances — and soon, so will you!
Scott is A Rood Awakening! International’s Advertising and Promotions Manager, and guest host of Shabbat Night Live. As a Doctor of Naturopathy (ND), Scott focuses on nutrition and disease reversal, breaking down the complexity of natural health solutions into logical, easy-to-understand terms, having written countless health and nutrition articles for magazines and blogs, in addition to writing and hosting online health videos.
Matthew is A Rood Awakening! International’s Ministry and Events Coordinator. He is also a talented worship leader and songwriter, having led congregational praise teams in his past, and is now the leader of the Messianic worship group, Aviv Worship. Matthew is currently working on a full album of original songs, the first of which — He Is King — is the subject of rave reviews and is now available for purchase at www.MatthewHallMusic.com.
What are the three different ticket levels?
Level 1 seating is the first 2 rows of the Seder Seating arrangement.
Level 2 seating is the 3rd and 4th rows the end tables of rows 1 and 2.
General Admission includes every other row including row 5.
Can I add people to my table at a later date?
If the table is already reserved from another ticket buyer – no.
If the table remains open by chance – yes.
What is included in the registration price?
The entire weekend of teachings and the Saturday evening Passover Seder meal are included. Accommodations and other meals are not included (breakfast is included if you book your room at the host hotel: Embassy Suites Charlotte-Concord). If you are a Bring It To The World Ambassador, your registration also includes the Ambassador Luncheon with Michael Rood on Saturday. Not an Ambassador? You can sign up here.
Click image below to view entire image gallery